Lipops - Terms of service.
1. This Global Networking Service ( and the Website) is an online entertainment and communication service owned and operated by Lipops.
2. These terms and conditions apply to all uses of the Application and the Website, including but not limited to postings, emails, messages and other communications made on or for the Application and the Website, as well as other, similar services run by Lipops.
3. By using this Application and the Website and its services, you confirm that you are over 18 years of age and undertake to accept these Terms.
4. By using this Application and the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms.
5. Should you choose not to accept these Terms, you shall not use the Application and the Website, youshall not use any of its services.
6. Lipops shall make alterations to these Terms at any time it deems necessary. These revised Terms shall take immediate effect upon you accessing www.lipops.com/terms.html
7. By using this Application and the Application and the Website you undertake that you have the necessary hardware and software capabilities required for Communications, email and web usage and understand and accept that Lipops makes no representations or warranties that the Application and the Application and the Website shall operate with your system.
8. Lipops collaborates with other companies from time to time, in order to facilitate the delivery of content to you and to collect payments.
Application and the Website Usage
1. You shall use the APplication and the Application and the Website solely for your private, non-commercial and personal use.
2. You shall not sublicense or exercise this right without Lipops prior written permission.
3. Accordingly, you undertake not to:
o Use the Application for any commercial or business purpose;
o Use your access to the Application or information gathered from it for the purpose of sending unsolicited bulk email, messages, etc.;
o Enter without Lipops consent into transactions or offer to make transactions with other users in respect of any goods or services, nor shall you use the Application and the Website for the distribution of advertisement or illegal propaganda.
4. You shall not publish any email, postal address, phone number, links and other contact details on the Application.
Copyright, Trade Marks and other Intellectual Property Rights
1. All copyright, design rights, database rights, patents, and any rights to inventions, know-how, trade and business names, trade secrets and trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and any applications (Intellectual Property Right) contained in the Application and the Application and the Website, belong to and vest in Lipops, or are licensed to Lipops unless otherwise specified. All such rights of Lipops are hereby asserted and reserved.
2. You shall not and warrant that you shall not:
o Hack, or attempt to hack, distribute, modify, transmit, re-use any or all of the Application and the Website content or the information contained therein for any purpose other than as set out above;
o Use the Application and the Website for any public or commercial purpose without Lipops prior written consent;
o Provide hypertext links, URL Links, graphic links, hyperlinks or other direct connection for profit or gain to the Application and the Website without Lipops prior written consent;
o Display, publish, copy, print, post or otherwise use the Application and the Website and the information contained therein for the benefit of any third party or Application and the Website without Lipops prior written consent;
o Process or otherwise use the Application and the Website and the information contained therein for any illegal or immoral purpose, nor shall you use or process the information contained therein in a manner that would be deemed unfair;
o Fail to retain all copyright notices and other proprietary notices contained in the Application and the Website.
3. You shall grant Lipops a non-exclusive right (a simple non-exclusive license) to reproduce, distribute, translate and remake, as well as to communicate materials you post on the Application and the Website or transmit to Lipops in any other way, by wire or other similar means, so that any person can access it online from anywhere and at any time they choose (the right to make available to the public), and also give consent to the disclosure and further use of your image, if it is contained in the materials that you post on the Application and the Website or transmit to Lipops by other means.
The Application and the Website
1. Third party websites containing links from the Application and the Website which have not been verified or reviewed by Lipops shall be used and accessed by you at your own risk.
2. The username and password issued to you are personal to you in order to facilitate your use of and access to the Application and the Website and shall not be disclosed to any third party without Lipops prior written consent.
3. In the event that you believe your password to have been compromised, you shall inform Lipops immediately, as you are responsible for any misuse of your password for which Lipops shall take no responsibility.
4. All email communications sent by Lipops and attachments thereto are intended solely for the addressee and/or others authorized to receive them.
5. Lipops and the Application and the Website may generate automated emails for the purposes of distributing information and/or entertainment. By using the Application and the Website you agree and accept that you shall receive these messages and that not all messages or Communications which you receive may be genuine.
6. Lipops may assign the rights granted by you to third parties.
1. Lipops is engaged in the business of providing an entertainment and information service, and is, in addition to this, engaged in the transmission, storage, retrieval, hosting, formatting or translation of third party communications without selection or alteration of the content of any communication for which it is a mere conduit.
2. You agree and accept that Lipops takes no responsibility to review the content of the Communications on the Application and the Website, all of which are made available on the basis that Lipops shall not be required to exercise any control or judgment of the content or the material posted or contained therein.
3. The views expressed in any Communications are the views of the individual authors and not those of Lipops, unless otherwise specified by Lipops. In particular, but not limited to the above, Lipops is not responsible for and disclaims all liability in respect of any comments, views or remarks expressed in any Communications.
4. Lipops shall make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, currency, or validity of the information and material contained within the Communications on the Application and the Website, and shall not be responsible for any loss or damage caused as a result of any use of such material.
5. In the event that you are unhappy with any content found in a Communication on the Application and the Website, you shall contact Lipops.
6. Lipops reserves the right to remove, partially remove or edit any Communication at its sole discretion.
7. Lipops shall use the information and other content, posted by you on the Application and the Website publicly (i.e. other users may see that information and/or content) for the purpose of, including but not limited to developing advertising materials, placing the materials on Lipops partners websites and other, similar purposes.
8. You agree and undertake that you shall not use the Application and the Website in such a way, or post to or transmit to the Application and the Website any statement, material or Communication that:
o Is unlawful or which gives rise to civil or criminal liability;
o Infringes the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party;
o Contains anything technically harmful, such as computer viruses: Trojan horse virus, worms, logic bombs or other malicious software or harmful data;
o Is or may be interpreted as being abusive, pornographic, aggressive, defamatory, untrue, discriminatory, violent, obscene, inflammatory, racist in any way whatsoever or harassing towards any person;
o May be deemed a marketing or commercial communication or promotes the products or services of any services other than those of Lipops or the Application and the Website;
o Promotes any illegal or unlawful activity, including but not limited to terrorism, solicitation, gambling or the sale of prescription medicines, drugs or weapons;
o Is aimed at persons under the age of 18 or which seeks or attempts to make any arrangement to meet a child under the age of 18 with intent to abuse them or which may have such a meeting as its object or effect;
o Contains any restricted material, including but not limited to passwords, medical information, classified government or military information or confidential information of any person;
o Brings the Application and the Website or Lipops into disrepute or solicits, invites, encourages, advocates, incites or provokes any or all of the foregoing.
9. You agree to indemnify and not hold Lipops responsible against all liability it may have in respect of and arising out of your use of the Lipops services and your Communications.
1. Lipops offers you the opportunity to pay for certain services offered on the Application and the Website. These services include various opportunities to find and meet additional people, to customise your profile and to boost your profile so more people find you. Lipops also offers the ability to play various games on the Application and the Website. All of these services can be purchased after you register, and you may subscribe to some of the services for various lengths of time. Once you have paid for any services, they are non-refundable.
You shall use the Application and the Website entirely at your own risk. It is a known risk of internet usage that people are not necessarily who they say they are. Users must be over 18 years of age, but people may provide information or behave in a way that is unreliable, misleading, unlawful or illegal. Lipops has no way of telling if statements made by other visitors are true. This is a decision that can be made only at your discretion and the exercise of some degree of caution is recommended.
By using the Application and the Website and its services you accept that this is the case and accept the risk associated therewith. Lipops asks that users take particular care in relation to the disclosure of their own personal information including last name, postal address, email address, telephone number, place of work and public places which they frequent.
Deleting and banishment
We don't approve sexual pictures, insults or offense, and this is why members could report you. If you have been banished, it's should be for ethnetic and social reasons, Lipops Dating app is not a PORNOGRAPHIC app. A banished account will be not refund. If you want to delete your account, send a mail to email@example.com. Note that a banished account is automatically deleted and no data or informations about this account is saved in our database. In fact, a banishement is a deleted account without your authorisation.
1. What Personal Information About Customers Do We Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve our Application and the Website. Here are the types of information we gather:
Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Application and the Website or give us in any other way. You provide most such information when you register with the Application and the Website, search, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, participate in a chat or acquire a subscription, communicate with our Support Team. Certain items of information are mandatory in order to register with the Application and the Website and gain access to Communication (your first name, e-mail address, gender, date of birth and city or town where you live). We have the ability to retain your contact details should you input them on the Application and the Website even if you do not complete your registration. You also provide information when you search for a person; provide information in your account; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; use our other services. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; content of e-mails to us; personal description and photographs in your account; and financial information. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing our Application and the Website for you, improving our Application and the Website, and communicating with you.
Mobile: When you download or use apps created by Lipops or our subsidiaries, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services. If you have questions about how to disable your device's location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Lipops if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers.
Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. Examples of information we receive from other sources include account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from some companies with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services.
Cookies are small files of data that reside on your computer and allow us to recognise you as our Application and the Website customer if you return to our Application and the Website using the same smartphone, computer and browser. We send a "session cookie" to your computer if and when you log in to your account by entering your email address and password or otherwise use Communications. These cookies allow us to recognise you if you visit multiple pages on our site during the same session, so that you don't need to re-enter your password multiple times. Once you log out or close your browser, these session cookies expire and no longer have any effect.
We also use longer-lasting cookies for other purposes such as to display your email address on our log-in form, so that you don't have to retype your email address each time you log in to your account. We encode our cookies so that only we can interpret the information stored in them.
Non-personal data may be gathered on our behalf using cookies, log file data, and code that is embedded on our Application and the Website by specific third party partners. We use this non-personal information to help improve the services we provide to you. The non-personal data gathered is used to provide anonymised statistical information.
3. Do Lipops Share the Information?
We share customer information only as described below.
Financial Information: Neither Lipops and their partners store your financial information or credit card details, except Itunes and Google Play Store. Please, note that financial information and credit card details will be stored by a company, processing your credit card payments.
Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include providing applications, sending postal mail and e- mail, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of our Application and the Website customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust your â€œE-mail Notificationâ€ preferences in the â€œSettingsâ€ menu of your account.
Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other websites, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre- existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Lipops, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets. Lipops may occasionally share general socio-demographic information that does not include names with selected partners to allow them to target their announcements (by age category, gender, etc.). In this case, we will not send these partners any information that would allow them to identify you.
Protection of Lipops and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply these Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Lipops, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this clause.
With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
4. How Secure Is Information About Me?
We are committed to handling your customer information with high standards of information security. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, we enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files, and we authorise access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Application and the Website, you are responsible for keeping the password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Application and the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
5. Where we store your personal data
The personal data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a location outside the European Economic Area ('EEA'). It may also be processed by staff located outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers (for example, staff who are involved in providing services that you order from us, processing your payment details or providing support services for the Application and the Website). By submitting your personal data to us through the Application and the Website, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this clause.
6. Which Information Can I Access?
Lipops give you access to a broad range of information about your account for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. Examples of information you can access easily at the Application and the Website include personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, sex, age, photographs and place where you live); e-mail notification settings.
7. What Choices Do I Have?
o As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to take advantage of Communications.
o You can add or update certain information in the â€œSettingsâ€ menu of your account. There you can correct your name, e-mail address, phone number, change your password. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
o In the â€œSettingsâ€ menu of your account you can also change your notification preferences. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust â€œE-mail Notificationâ€ preferences in the â€œSettingsâ€ menu of your account.
o If you no longer wish for Lipops and/or our partners to reproduce or broadcast the information comprised in your personal ad, your search criteria, or your profile, you can terminate your Application and the Website account by contacting contact@Lipops.com . But subscription depend on Itunes or Play Store. If you want to cancel your subscription, go to your itunes/play store account and disable our app on your settings.. Since this information is comprised of your personal ad, your search criteria and your profile, the termination will only take effect upon the next update or version of these communications (printed, press, audiovisual, or electronic) containing your personal ad, your search criteria and your profile information.
8. Are Children Allowed to Use the Application and the Website?
Children are not eligible to use our service and we ask that minors (persons under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information to us or use our services.
• Lipops provides and maintains the Application and the Website for personal entertainment, on an â€œas isâ€ basis.
• Lipops shall be liable only to provide its services with reasonable skill and care and gives no other warranty in connection with the Application and the Website.
• Subject as aforesaid, Lipops excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss, whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to Lipops and Lipops shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including but not limited to all liability in relation to:
o Any incorrect or inaccurate information on the Application and the Website and all interruptions to or delays in updating the service;
o The infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of the Application and the Website;
o Any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a userâ€™s computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing or using the Application and the Website, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from Lipops or its licensees;
o The availability, quality, content or nature of other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties (â€œExternal Sitesâ€) to which the Application and the Website is linked, nor for any transactions involving External Sites (including â€˜cookiesâ€™, personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names or other services). You shall contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites should you have any concerns regarding such links, websites or transactions;
o The access, use and/or disclosure of any information and/or data and/or Communications, or any material you submit to Lipops by unauthorized third parties;
o All representations, warranties, conditions and other Terms which but for this notice may have effect.
• Lipops does not warrant that the operation of the Application and the Website shall be uninterrupted or error free.
1. Lipops shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of the Application and the Website upon your breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever, which shall be at its sole discretion.
2. Termination shall be without prejudice to the accrued rights of either party.
3. Lipops shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for failure to perform any obligation under this Agreement, should such failure be caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen contingency beyond the reasonable control of such party, including but not limited to Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or acts of God.
1. In the event that any part of these Terms is held to be unenforceable, such part, at Lipops discretion, shall be construed as far as possible to reflect the intentions of either yourself as the user or Lipops and the remainder of the provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
2. These Terms constitute the entire Agreement between yourself as the user and Lipops and shall apply to the exclusion of all other terms of contract which you may purport to propose.
3. These Terms are governed and construed in accordance with Russian legislation. Those issues which are not settled by these Terms are subject to Russian legislation.
4. In case any disputes or differences arise in connection with the fulfillment of these Terms, yourself and Lipops shall make every effort to resolve these by way of negotiation. Those disputes which are not resolved by negotiation shall be resolved according to the procedure established by effective Russian legislation.
5. In the case where you use paid services of the Application and the Website or recharge your account on the Application and the Website, Lipops is entitled to award additional bonus money to your account. Some of your actions may lead to the accrual of bonus money, and the amount of credited bonuses is determined solely by Lipops and can be changed by it unilaterally with the placement of information about it on the Application and the Website. Bonus money can be used to pay for the services of the Application and the Website. Lipops may impose restrictions on the use of bonus money, including a limited range of services for which payment is possible with the use of bonus money.
6. Users accepting this Agreement also agrees to the terms of the Contract Offer for providing services Always Connected and accepts this Contract Offer.
7. Users accepting this Agreement hereby agree to the conditions of the Contract Offer of the Mobile payment service, and accept this Contract Offer Agreement.